Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who actually owns the wiki?
Exclamation 
I just noticed the following in the wiki header:

Quote:This wiki has been closed because there have been no edits or logs made within the last 60 days. This wiki is now eligible for being adopted. To adopt this wiki please go to Requests for adoption and make a request. If this wiki is not adopted within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "closed" box to reopen it.

This is nonsense because I last edited the wiki on the 13th! If you are the wiki owner, please reopen the wiki. Otherwise, I will be applying for adoption. I don't want the information to be lost.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(11-16-2020, 10:34 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I just noticed the following in the wiki header:

Quote:This wiki has been closed because there have been no edits or logs made within the last 60 days. This wiki is now eligible for being adopted. To adopt this wiki please go to Requests for adoption and make a request. If this wiki is not adopted within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "closed" box to reopen it.

This is nonsense because I last edited the wiki on the 13th! If you are the wiki owner, please reopen the wiki. Otherwise, I will be applying for adoption. I don't want the information to be lost.
I'd give them a week and then apply for adoption.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

(11-16-2020, 10:41 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: I'd give them a week and then apply for adoption.

That's what I'm planning on doing, yes. I just wanted to give them a chance to fix it in case they didn't know what's going on.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Hey, that's weird news, I would instant message or private message rather jsd ... if memory serves me properly at this time (sigh)
Check with jsd and see if he can assist in this matter, I believe he's the one who tried to transition the wiki from the old site to the new
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coursera WIKI Display Issues graduatesoon 4 434 10-02-2022, 10:12 AM
Last Post: graduatesoon
  The state of the wiki rachel83az 7 975 01-15-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Quick Fix for Broken Wiki Links haxhaxhax 1 776 09-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Wiki a_dblu 14 2,175 02-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Last Post: a_dblu
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 0 89,710 02-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Wiki page to update Ideas 0 1,164 03-31-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Ideas
  Community Wiki cleanup project? jsd 48 4,382 01-18-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Please update wiki Prloko 9 1,751 08-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Last Post: traveler
  How do I post to the Wiki? dfrecore 1 760 11-17-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: thebest777
  Degree Forum Wiki IrishJohn 8 1,048 02-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Last Post: IrishJohn