Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did you get more...
SuZQ2 Wrote:My goodness...In my wildest dreams I never imagined responding to a vague, fragmented sentence with a little light-hearted banter would create such a firestorm.

This guy is a spammer and everyone knew it. He came here 1 day (1-18-16), did the 4 minimum posts and took off again. There was no bullying- he's not real.
He is known for his intense and original defense of slavery as a positive good, his distrust of majoritarianism, and for leading the South toward secession from the Union.

I have to say no :patriot:
Finished: BA Liberal Studies TESU 2016

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale
It would be a huge help if in the future, somebody would press the icon to report the post. Smile

The moderators don't read every thread that pops up and sometimes spam users like this one slip through the cracks.

To report a post, all you have to do is click the tiny triangle with an exclamation mark in the lower-left corner of the spammer's post. For the reason, just put one word, "spam." It takes about 5 seconds and helps keep the forum organized.

Thanks guys!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Am I too late to join the conversation on JCPenny?
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
Just to add my .02 worth, I loved the creativity, and personally didn't see any bullying or flaming.

Plus, if hypothetically, this post was written by a searching or homeschooled minor, all the responses should be a good nudge to remember that if an individual really is a devout Believer, they should use a more respectful way to refer to their Prophet/Savior/Messiah, no matter the faith.

All-in-all, I really got a good laugh out of most of the responses Wink
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread