Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish me Luck ...
On Making the March AAS Graduation at TESC. I applied on time ,but completed SL English Comp II on the 7th and deadline was the 10th.

Hopefully I can complete this AAS Computer Studies and continue on my path for BSBA CIS @ TESC
I went ahead and paid to have Ace send it also since they have a one hour delivery. But I haven't been given confirmation if I made the deadline or if it will be pushed to June.

SL - English Comp II
SL - Western Civ. I
Fema - 12 classes
Aleks - Intermed. Algebra
Aleks - College Algebra
Aleks - Business Statistics
Aleks - Calculus
Good Luck!!!! Hoping it all goes your way!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
You'll hear soon. However, if you haven't done so; send the registrar an email letting them know your results are on the way.
Good luck pal! Smile

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University
Crossing my fingers for you. Good Luck!
TESC BSBA
1A – Eng 101 & 102 SL – Business Communications SL – College Algebra ALEKS 73% - Intermediate Algebra ALEKS 74%
1B – Macro SL – Micro SL – Business Stats 80% ALEKS – Substance Abuse DSST 450 – Environment and Humanity DSST 55 – Intro to Psychology CLEP 56
1C – Intro to Religion DSST 445 – Ethics in America DSST 443 – Sociology CLEP 58
1D – Pre-Cal ALEKS 76% - Tech Writing DSST – I need to choose 4 more
2A – Business Law CLEP 57 – Intro to Comp DSST 443 – Principles of Financial Accounting SL – Managerial Accounting SL – Marketing CLEP – Principles of Finance DSST – Business Ethics and Society DSST – Strategic Management Capstone – Management CLEP 50
2B – Money and Banking DSST - Marketing need to choose one – MIS DSST 415 – Organizational Behavior DSST – Human Resource Management DSST
2C – Principles of Supervision DSST – Intro to Business CLEP – Business Law 2 DSST 49
2D – Personal Finance DSST 446 – HTYH DSST 435
Keeping my fingers crossed! If you don't make the March graduation, what is the cut-off date for the June ceremony?
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Deadline for submission of application,

all fees & completion of all degree requirements Graduation Date
July 1, 2011 September 2011
October 1, 2011 December 2011
January 1, 2012 March 2012
April 1, 2012 June 2012

I submitted application and all requirements but 1 class were met by Jan 1st. Someone I spoke to said everything would need to be send and received by 2-10 in order to meet audit.
Good luck and let us know.
WOOT!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tesc.edu 1:13 PM (1 minute ago) to me

Are you sitting down?? Your graduation degree audit was completed today and you have been certified for the AAS for the March 2, 2012 graduation. Your letters of certification will be mailed to you this week.

Congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got the e-mail I yelled so loud cat ran out of the room haha
Congratulations!!! Poor little Kitty is going to need meds Smile

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DAU and the Big 3, Any luck? Prloko 9 1,233 03-25-2015, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Prloko
  No luck in requesting PHR credential from HRCI heather102581 0 573 07-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Last Post: heather102581
  wish me luck... Mamasaphire 9 1,482 02-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Mamasaphire