Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work for TESU
Become Part of the TESU Team
P/T Positions are Available Now in Student Peer Tutoring, Peer Mentoring, and Support

As a TESU student, you know the value of the support, guidance, and encouragement you may have received during your degree journey.

The University embraces that sentiment and was recently approved for the New Jersey's Opportunity Meets Innovation Challenge grant. In connection with this funding, our team of student-focused professionals is welcoming new members to part-time staff positions. As a valued TESU student, we invite you to apply today. We are looking for candidates for part-time paid positions as student peer tutorspeer mentors, and a peer support coordinator:
  • Two peer tutors will be academically focused and assist enrolled students in building their college-level subject proficiencies. These positions facilitate academic achievement through individualized sessions with students by assisting with English/writing and mathematics course-related content.

• Three peer mentors will facilitate student learning and academic achievement by assisting at-risk, nontraditional students' transition to TESU. Please note: This is a separate role from that of traditional TESU course mentors you may be familiar with from your online courses.

• One support coordinator will serve as an administrator and backup to peer mentors and peer tutors, while assisting with data collection, quality assurance, and continuous improvement objectives related to the grant.
Dependent on the position, candidates will be expected to work remotely for up to 16-18 hours per week.

If you are excited by the prospect of transforming lives through higher education, neutralizing the barriers to degree completion for all, and helping new students transition to the TESU online learning environment, we look forward to receiving your application for these positions.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • jch
I looked at these already, they're awesome for Students with Time and in NJ. I wonder if they would accept people in other States... BTW, they have regular postings on their site. I read them from time to time to see what interesting jobs may be up for grabs... If you're interested in a role or two, apply! They're looking for current students or recent grads...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Alas, I don't meet the requirements for the positions or else I would apply. I wonder if TECEPs count towards the "18 credits" for the preferred qualifications!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,358 04-18-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 533 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 459 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 482 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 261 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,236 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 236 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 378 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 302 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 283 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27