Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer science 115 intro to java study.com
had a lot of quizzes for this course completed, so I decided to just go for it.
Mainly wanted to comment on the assignment.  
If you have a basic understanding of for, if/else if/else/while loops and arrays, you'll be able to do it easily.  

Finished the entire program in a little under an hour while watching Bojack horseman on Netflix lol.  I've been programming in java for about 4 years now though.
If anyone has any questions about the assignment feel free to comment on this post and I'll answer when I can.  Stackoverflow is another great option if your stuck at any part.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zachcleigh's post:
  • TwinMom
i know a little bit about C programming and i took the C course on study.com and my experience with it was that you couldn't learn C from it but if you knew C it was fine

is that the case here or do you think someone could learn Java from the course?
Study.com - 129 CR. TESU - 27 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 2 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU

I am a firm believer that once you learn one computer programming language, picking up others is straight forward. You just have to learn “computer talk.” Everything else will be just slight difference in the way you create variables or the proper syntax for if statements and things of that nature. If you already have a base knowledge in programming languages, this course should not be difficult at all and will provide you with every thing you need to understand basic Java.
For the person that has no programming experience, there is enough info, but you will need to train your brain to think in a different way.
The way I first learned java was every lesson I had, I would open the integrated development environment and write code based on the lesson I just did. This always did a great job of reenforcing the content for me.
March 2020 Graduation Hopeful
Pending grade for SOS 110, LIB 495, and transcript evaluation of Linear Algebra from Cooper-Smith
ASNSM Mathematics
BSBA Accounting 
BA Computer Science

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com English Comp II AwardTour 12 1,244 4 hours ago
Last Post: SweetsugarNL
  Study.com Coupon JWells247 17 947 01-23-2020, 07:58 AM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Study.com Graders DeanLewis 15 1,185 01-21-2020, 03:19 PM
Last Post: saraholson
  Study.com class recommendations to complete BSBA in CIS @ TESU Raftingdon2 11 470 01-19-2020, 07:27 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  Study.com Referral alschwartz 4 292 01-18-2020, 03:28 AM
Last Post: udi
  Study.com for Electives to Transfer to TESU Raftingdon2 4 280 01-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Last Post: degreeguy
  Study.com transcript delivery nilahti2 1 135 01-14-2020, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Zachcleigh
  Study.com Artificial Intelligence udi 15 894 01-13-2020, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Zachcleigh
  How do we take more than 2 courses on Study.com? blithe 6 407 01-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  I need a study Plan for BSIT & asnsmCS gams007 4 262 01-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege