Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
precalculus ?
Anyone use instantcert for precalculus ? I can't imagine that the flashcards would be enough, but maybe I'm wrong.
Any feedback would be appreciated. I believe passing for the exam at my school in 50
(11-07-2022, 09:48 PM)indigoshuffle Wrote: Anyone use instantcert for precalculus ? I can't imagine that the flashcards would be enough, but maybe I'm wrong.
Any feedback would be appreciated. I believe passing for the exam at my school in 50

no
Unless you already know Precalc, this does not seem like the best way to get those credits. Better (and similarly priced options):
1) CLEP (free through ModernStates)
2) ALEKS - $20/mo, and you could also get Stats credit
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(11-23-2022, 01:58 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Unless you already know Precalc, this does not seem like the best way to get those credits.  Better (and similarly priced options):
1) CLEP (free through ModernStates)
2) ALEKS - $20/mo, and you could also get Stats credit

Thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Passed Clep Precalculus Today with a 67. camjenks 3 2,038 05-25-2021, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac