Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so many resource guides..so many $$$$$
I just mentioned in a reply to another member, that it's a shame we are all buying these various study guides and using them and then pushing onto the next course with its' special study guide. Steve, can we someone develop a trade out system or something like that? Or do we just undertake it on our own through private messages to each other? It just seems like a waste and we all can use a few dollars and then waste it
:confused: on increased , ridiculously priced gas so our oil exec's can get a few million$$$$'s more in bonus money. Anyway..just a random thought.
It's an interesting idea!

For now, let's just try posting such ads in the Off Topic section... If it turns out to be a popular idea, I can always create a separate section for such ads later.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Most of my resources are so marked up by the time I'm done, that they probably would be much good. Most are generally not that expensive and shipping costs may be too expensive. Though I do like your idea. I've tried doing this with people that I work with but they honestly do show enough interest. I think that people could really work together to speed up their degree earning process but I get frustrated with those that work around me. Too much hem-n-hawing going on.:p
Cool I AGREE WITH sTEVE ABOUT POSTING THE ADS IN THE OFF THE TOPIC BOX, BUT PERHAPS WE COULD LIST THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE OFF THE TOPIC HEADER. IN READING THIS E-MAIL POSTING IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS JUST THINK..THE MAJORITY OF US ARE TAKING OVER TEN OR MORE CLEP AND DANTES COURSE, PROBABLY SPENDING AND EXTRA $ 20-30.00 A COURSE ON RESOURCE MATERIALS AND ONCE WE ARE DONE WITH THEM ..???
IT WOULD BUILD THE USEFULNESS OF THIS RESOURCE, ESTABLISH REPOIRE AND SAVE A HECK OF ALOT OF MONEY HOEFULLY.
Alright, I'll set up a separate category for Exchanging study guides as soon as I get a chance. After thinking about it some more, it sounds like it could really add to the value of this forum.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
RBOWMAN Wrote:I just mentioned in a reply to another member, that it's a shame we are all buying these various study guides and using them and then pushing onto the next course with its' special study guide. Steve, can we someone develop a trade out system or something like that? Or do we just undertake it on our own through private messages to each other? It just seems like a waste and we all can use a few dollars and then waste it
:confused: on increased , ridiculously priced gas so our oil exec's can get a few million$$$$'s more in bonus money. Anyway..just a random thought.

Speaking for myself, I too have purchased many study guides and such and have written in everyone of them such as highlghting passages and important info, written notes in margins, and circle answers in sample/practice tests. The idea of trading these books is great, but I would hate to get a book that was already marked up to the point that it would actually be useless.....Just a thought.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone break down for me what SHRM and HRCI are? (Human Resource Management) OfficerA 3 2,218 01-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Any New Charter students here Looking to buy books, study guides answers etc to study jsc 0 702 03-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Last Post: jsc
  mph program or masters in human resource or management nj593 2 1,234 08-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Last Post: nj593
  REA study guides for sale dragonfly 0 807 01-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Last Post: dragonfly
  Study Guides - Mother Load! thatbrian 3 1,941 12-09-2009, 01:52 AM
Last Post: creationstory