Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study.com Final Exam Review
Hi everyone, I would like to ask how long does it take to review my score after taking the final exam on study.com?

I saw that the official said it would take 2 weeks. Does it really take this door long? Thank you all.
Officially they mention it will take up to 2 weeks, (it depends on various factors), having said that, generally my scores on the finals are updated within the first week and many are within the first 3-4 days. You have options to open more courses while waiting, it's not limited to two courses at a time, I wouldn't let that little detail stop you from working on more courses that you need that go towards your degree plan...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Leo Wu, origamishuttle
(05-29-2023, 08:00 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Officially they mention it will take up to 2 weeks, (it depends on various factors), having said that, generally my scores on the finals are updated within the first week and many are within the first 3-4 days.  You have options to open more courses while waiting, it's not limited to two courses at a time, I wouldn't let that little detail stop you from working on more courses that you need that go towards your degree plan...

Thank you so much!
Also, it seems that Study.com made some changes/improvements to their final exam grading process about six months ago.
Under the old system, they wouldn't grade and approve the final exam until everything else in the course was complete. I have a backlog of courses that are done expect for the assignments, which I am just now getting around to doing. After all the assignments are graded, they finally start looking at the exam and approve it about a week later.
Now, Study.com will review the exam immediately after it's taken, regardless of what else is outstanding. Then, once I get around to submitting the assignments, they issue the final course grade immediately after the assignment grades are in.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes jch's post:
  • origamishuttle
(05-30-2023, 02:35 PM)jch Wrote: Now, Study.com will review the exam immediately after it's taken, regardless of what else is outstanding. Then, once I get around to submitting the assignments, they issue the final course grade immediately after the assignment grades are in.

Just after I completed my last Study.com courses  Wink  Seriously, this is a welcome improvement. Thank you for sharing!
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 462,885 8 hours ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 525 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 239 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 309 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Review: Coursera Google UX Design Certificate nyjosh 4 2,448 02-26-2024, 04:30 AM
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 261 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 942 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
Thumbs Up Sophia Review: Finished 6 Courses in 1 Week Ares 11 1,716 02-11-2024, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,768 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 66 38,891 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM