Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study.com, Principles of Finance course final
I'm going to be taking their Principles of Finance course final. Does anyone know if they will allow me to use a calculator? I understand the formulas, but a calc would make it easier to get to the answer. If so, would I need my own, or do they have their own program within the exam? thank you for any answers on this
I took it with no calculator. All the math problems were easy. I did them all in my head.

I also don't remember there being too many. Do the chapter practice test and you should be prepared.
Would quizzes and chapter exams prepare well enough to pass the final exam? Are the questions similar?
mickey20 Wrote:Would quizzes and chapter exams prepare well enough to pass the final exam? Are the questions similar?

Between the quizzes and the flashcards in the last chapter, you should be prepared.
Can anyone tell me if there are actual chapter quizzes I need to do. I'm on my first course personal finance and I did all of chapter 1. Then it said practice test but I can't find an actual test. I then went on to chapter 2 and did all of that and the same thing practice test. Is that all there is for the chapters or do I take chapter tests for a real grade at some point. A little confused right now. I will continue the path until I get some feedback.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
The quizzes are mandatory and part of your grade - the chapter tests are practice only and are optional and not included in your grade. The quizzes make up 50 points and the final makes up 100 points. You can re-take quizzes until you have 100%, which means you only need to score 55% on the final to pass the course.
rowan555 Wrote:The quizzes are mandatory and part of your grade - the chapter tests are practice only and are optional and not included in your grade. The quizzes make up 50 points and the final makes up 100 points. You can re-take quizzes until you have 100%, which means you only need to score 55% on the final to pass the course.

Thanks, the way the e-mail is written it seemed like I needed to take a chapter test that was graded.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,274 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,468 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,575 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 275 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 261 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 966 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle