Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
virtual study group for homeschool parents
I'm organizing a virtual study group from September 1- 30. There is no cost to anyone. I'm not selling anything. Smile The exam hasn't been selected, so whether or not you have IC flash cards depends on what everyone votes to study. (For instance, if Analyzing and Interpreting Literature is chosen, there are no flash cards for that) but we will use free sources (youtube, Khan, Saylor, etc.) so anyone can participate.

This activity is directed toward HOMESCHOOL PARENTS of middle or high school children, with the goal of “teaching the teacher.” Through self-study and self-testing, the parent becomes a skilled director of credit earning opportunities for their teen. The parent will explore testing options in their community, and gain familiarity with the process.

You do have to have a Facebook account to participate. Follow the link to my Facebook page for all the details. https://www.facebook.com/HomeschoolingforCollegeCredit
we have a dozen signed up, but you can still sign up anytime until Tuesday. C'mon over Smile
4 spots left. It looks like we'll be studying for US History 1 or Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. Obviously, folks here already have a great deal of insight about both, but you're still welcome to join us if you want to follow a formal study plan for the month. I'm closing the group tonight, so you can still enroll anytime today. Use the link in my siggy to find the group.
Hi Jennifer,

My homeschool group sends out a book to each of it's members each year and I'd like to send out your book this year if we can afford it. Is it possible for you to give a good discount if we buy 50 or more books?

Thanks,
Danielle
a4tunatemom Wrote:Hi Jennifer,

My homeschool group sends out a book to each of it's members each year and I'd like to send out your book this year if we can afford it. Is it possible for you to give a good discount if we buy 50 or more books?

Thanks,
Danielle

Danielle, I don't actually sell the book myself. You have to buy it from a book seller like Amazon, Books a Million, Barnes and Noble, Rainbow Resources, etc. BUT, I know how to set it up so you can get a good discount. Message me privately.
Hi Jennifer,

Can you tell me what the title of your book is? Even though my kids have all graduated from homeschool, I still do a lot of counseling with new moms or those facing new situations such as beginning high school, making transcripts, and of course, CLEP and other credit-earning options. I'd love to have another resource to recommend to parents.

Thanks!
Julie S.
Found it! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humans may be fueling global warming by breathing: new study LevelUP 9 601 02-21-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Study.Com student or teacher login? acamp 6 766 03-29-2023, 06:27 AM
Last Post: acamp
  Folk with elderly parents Sparklette 7 1,013 12-13-2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Sandra R. Paulk
  For Sale: Virtual High School with AP bjcheung77 11 1,770 06-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Learning Care Group Acquires Young School bjcheung77 0 596 05-17-2021, 06:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sommet Education acquires Invictus Education Group bjcheung77 0 700 05-06-2021, 04:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question how to study for exam Imbanewbie 3 1,631 02-28-2020, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 3,641 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  US vs foreign tech workers (moved from Study.com New CS Courses) armstrongsubero 17 2,453 12-14-2018, 07:09 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Study abroad burbuja0512 9 2,134 11-01-2018, 07:18 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1