Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which schools will not transfer f grades ?
just curious ...

which schools will not transfer in any f grades from a transcript ?hilarious
[SIZE="2"]How about a diploma mill?? Perhaps they will count an "F" as a "life experience" and raise it to an "A".....Rolleyes Big Grin [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
You could always attend a school that practices grade forgiveness. Saint Leo University did for me. They took all my courses (even College Algebra with my D) and gave me credit. But for better or worse, none of my grades from my old college counted in my GPA. Only the ones I take through them. I've got a 3.83 average right now and will probably graduate with honors.

I like the fact that a college looked past the fact that I was once upon a time I had a habit of making really stupid mistakes.
[SIZE="1"]CLEP exams passed:
Management, Accounting, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics

DSST exams passed:
Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Management Information Systems

Earned:
B.A. in Business Administration: Technology Management from Saint Leo University

M.S. in Leadership: Business Ethics from Duquesne University [/SIZE]
actually , i had read many traditional schools have similar polices like Saint Leo or even Excelsior ....

there are pros and cons on transfering to another school ...meaning a better gpa or just more workload from lost time in the past ....
I can certainly vouch for the more workload thing for time lost in the past. I have been, and continue to be, busting my hump taking 5 week courses back-to-back, plus trying to study for CLEP exams, raise two kids as a single mom, work full time, and try to keep the house in order all at once. I wish I would have listened to my parents when I was younger and went to college when it was just me to worry about. I know it will be worth it, but it sure is tough at times.
Machelle

HG&D - 62
Ed. Psych - 57
Humanities - 59
A&I Literature - 59
Here's To Your Health - 59
Fund. of Counseling - 49
Criminal Justice - 55
Intro to Law Enforcement - 51
Machelle Wrote:I can certainly vouch for the more workload thing for time lost in the past. I have been, and continue to be, busting my hump taking 5 week courses back-to-back, plus trying to study for CLEP exams, raise two kids as a single mom, work full time, and try to keep the house in order all at once. I wish I would have listened to my parents when I was younger and went to college when it was just me to worry about. I know it will be worth it, but it sure is tough at times.

Where are you taking 5 week courses?
bluetooth Wrote:Where are you taking 5 week courses?

Attending UOP online. It's basically the only way I had a promise of finishing my degree in a reasonable timeframe (or within my lifetime. LOL).
Machelle

HG&D - 62
Ed. Psych - 57
Humanities - 59
A&I Literature - 59
Here's To Your Health - 59
Fund. of Counseling - 49
Criminal Justice - 55
Intro to Law Enforcement - 51

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfer Credits for Certificates 3ichael7ambert 8 216 Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Last Post: 3ichael7ambert
  College will cost up to $95,000 this fall. Schools say it’s OK LevelUP 3 151 04-26-2024, 05:36 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Want better grades? Move towards the beginning of the alphabet. davewill 7 339 04-18-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 472 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
  If I transfer OTHM Diploma into US University, will they be counted as RA credits? lucillegyl 7 728 02-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: lucillegyl
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 548 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
Question Extension Schools for Credit Transfer Tobutz 4 703 12-13-2023, 03:21 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  MyWay Transfer Update: Non-degree awarding course provider bjcheung77 10 1,770 11-15-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Switiching schools Joellem 14 843 09-27-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Joellem
  Unaccredited degree assembled from courses at accredited schools elcastor21 1 394 09-26-2023, 12:07 PM