Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tecep question
#11
Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate the info
Reply
#12
If you've already taken College Algebra, there's absolutely no reason to study for this test. Register and take it on the first convenient date. It is literally the easiest math exam I've ever taken.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • FastTrackDegree
Reply
#13
(05-10-2022, 09:22 PM)dfrecore Wrote: If you've already taken College Algebra, there's absolutely no reason to study for this test.  Register and take it on the first convenient date.  It is literally the easiest math exam I've ever taken.
That’s good to know !  Thanks. Actually you’ve mentioned before how simple test was. That’s why I have chosen to take it.
Reply
#14
(05-11-2022, 08:32 AM)Pats20 Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 09:22 PM)dfrecore Wrote: If you've already taken College Algebra, there's absolutely no reason to study for this test.  Register and take it on the first convenient date.  It is literally the easiest math exam I've ever taken.
That’s good to know !  Thanks. Actually you’ve mentioned before how simple test was. That’s why I have chosen to take it.

Yes... That can be said for a few of the TECEPS out there, such as the CIS-107 TE option, it would be perfect for those who haven't gotten the credit for the course and are looking to get the ASNSM Comp Science and have completed the bulk of their Comp Sci/CIS courses - an easy exam.  

Or for those looking at the ASNSM Biology, the Intro to Biology TECEP when they've got their Biology associates almost completed already - when you have the first/second year Bio courses completed, the exam would be "easier" to test out.  That's what I meant in post #6 earlier...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply
#15
Once you have taken a tecep do you have to do anything else with it for tesu, as far as transcripts ? Or will it automatically show up on your eval ?
Reply
#16
It will automatically show up, assuming you passed.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Reply
#17
I passed !! Lol. At least it says I did.

Okay Rachel. Thanks !
Reply
#18
(07-07-2022, 05:11 PM)Pats20 Wrote: I passed !!  Lol. At least it says I did.

Okay Rachel. Thanks !

Which TECEP you pass. Liberal Arts math?  Did you already take the CIS-107 TECEP?
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Reply
#19
(07-07-2022, 05:49 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 05:11 PM)Pats20 Wrote: I passed !!  Lol. At least it says I did.

Okay Rachel. Thanks !

Which TECEP you pass. Liberal Arts math?  Did you already take the CIS-107 TECEP?
Yes lib arts math. No I didn’t tecep cis 107
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Age waiver question - 18 year old jg_nuy 96 32,433 07-02-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Question Re: different Capstone versions homeschoolmom1 8 3,526 05-10-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: WDue
  How long is a TECEP good for enrollment? AnalysisParalysis 1 1,723 04-24-2026, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bingo
  If I fail a TECEP, can I use a CLEP? ittybittyerin 3 934 04-23-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Question About edX Statistics Courses csbachelor 3 1,348 02-20-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with Medical TECEP (active student hack) FungiTao 12 2,730 01-28-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  Question About 24cr Rule for 2nd TESU Bachelors csbachelor 2 1,253 12-30-2025, 03:48 PM
Last Post: csbachelor
  What type of credits are TECEP counted as? gingersnaplamb 4 1,950 10-28-2025, 02:23 PM
Last Post: gingersnaplamb
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,177 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Writing for Success TECEP Advice? ittybittyerin 4 1,979 10-06-2025, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ittybittyerin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)