Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Degree/Major
#1
I wanted to create a thread for us to share our degrees and majors. Some of us might have similar interests and might even be able to provide a recommended exam or two to fulfill a requirement.

I have two Community College of the Air Force AAS degrees: 1) Criminal Justice and 2) Education and Training Management

Here's what I'm working on completing by the end of May/beginning of June.

BS double major-Excelsior College
Criminal Justice (this part finished) and Psychology
double minor in Administrative/Management Studies and Education

BS double major-Colorado State U-Pueblo
Sociology (Criminology-major emphasis) and Social Science

Complete an undergrad certificate in Applied Criminology on 29 April
Starting an undergrad cert in Hate and Bias Crimes in April
Geographical Analysis Profiling course in May to become nationally certified
Completing AF Squadron Officer School (SOS) via distance learning for OTS
Looking at a graduate cert in Forensic Criminology from UMass-Lowell online

Fourth baby due in June. Someone please mail me some extra time you have around the house...lol
Reply
#2
AA in general studies from Coloumbia college
BS in Health science from Touro University
Currently working on my pre-reqs for nursing.
Reply
#3
Wouldn't it be great if it was that easy...to simply get an e-mail with some spare time attached? I'll take mine in a PDF file. I wish. Rolleyes

Anyway...I'm working toward getting my BA from Thomas Edison State College...but I'm not currently enrolled (yet). Through CollegePlus! I got a degree template which tells me what CLEP's I have to take (18 left), and what I have to portfolio. I haven't done any portfolioing yet, but I think I'm going to go through Charter Oak for the portfolio process, then transfer those credits to Thomas Edison, and then get my degree. I'm hoping to have my degree by the time I'm 18, but at this pace, I don't think I'm going to make it. Nonetheless, if I get my degree by the time I'm nineteen, I'll still look highly intelligent to those who don't know about this process...Big Grin

After all that, I'd love to go to a conservatory for music or a big-name school (Jullliard, Cleveand Institute of Music, Eastman School of Music, or similar), but I'm not sure if they will let me if I don't get my undergrad from them.

Anyway...that's me and my life. Cool
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,817 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,376 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,678 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,316 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,676 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,632 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,032 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,397 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,228 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  5 Smart Tips for Choosing a College and Major in the AI Era LevelUP 0 689 05-31-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)