Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment?
#11
Last date to enroll to Degree Programme of Information Technology, online studies 180 ECTS at Metropolia is 31.7.2024. (Not sure what happens next, whether they will discontinue it completely or replace.)
Reply
#12
Yeah, I was going to write an email to Virve to ask about this as well as the future of Metropolia's other NonStop courses. Will do it as soon as I can, and I'll report back here with info when she responds.
Reply
#13
I received info from Virve. I thought the extent of changes to the programme warrants a new thread, so I created one. Here's a link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-31-7-2024
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Software is Over": Someone Vibe-Coded Open-Source Adobe Clones LevelUP 6 221 Yesterday, 01:45 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Open Universities around the world Robson 9 5,820 10-06-2026, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Robson
  Did COVID-19 lead to a sustained surge in online enrollment? Probably not. sanantone 9 2,223 04-29-2026, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,996 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Metropolia UAS IT Programme changes after 31.7.2024 cro-magnon 25 12,563 04-04-2026, 12:39 AM
Last Post: boblax
  Failed Twice To PhD bjcheung77 0 944 07-25-2025, 02:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster is now open to Canadians? CollegeStudentAC 3 4,303 01-30-2025, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Metropolia recognition in UK/EU/US Sherwood 2 2,948 12-10-2024, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Sherwood
  Metropolia payment scare Bosnian_Slovenian 0 1,320 09-22-2024, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Bosnian_Slovenian
  Metropolia University Common Problems Resolved mariobros1985 21 13,909 02-24-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: therightstuff

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)