Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Technical Writing Practice Test vs Actual Test
#1
Has anybody taken the dantes practice test on their website for $5, and if so how did it compare with the actual technical writing dantes test? pretty similar? what was your score on the practice (%) and how did that translate to you doing on the real thing?

I took the practice and didn't do so hot (~60%), so now i'm not sure I should take the dantes right away... any thoughts?
Reply
#2
I didn't think it was anything like the test. When are you scheduled to take it?
Reply
#3
Well, I was freaking out cause I needed to pass the test so I bought the passyourclass study guide and read it once last night and again this morning, then took the test and got a 64, so no more worries! And you were right, the practice wasn't really like the actual exam. Thanks for the help
Reply
#4
I used the pass your study guide too! Congrats!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me writing the competencies? Terro 4 869 05-20-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: wow
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,546 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Research sources for writing assignments? GizmoJack 24 117,881 08-21-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: bradonomics
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 3,459 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,440 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,683 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,508 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 1,993 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,177 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Capstone Writing: Tips & Tricks rachel83az 11 44,802 01-25-2024, 11:46 PM
Last Post: nykorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)