Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert in your own Words - Personal Reviews
#40
Instacert was probably the best resource that I've found. When I first started, I used the flash cards exclusively, along with some practice tests. The more I learned about testing, preparing for tests, and how to use IC, the more I found that it was safer to supplement IC with other resources. Its usually the harder exams, or exams that IC says to use other materials to supplement your study in preparation to take the exam. The specific feedback area is another treasure trove of information on each test. I also use free-clep-prep.com for extra practice tests and test info.

IC is a great deal, and they should keep it at its present price. I always recommend it to anyone that's interested in testing out on college credits. Thank you IC for providing this service to us.

Its to bad some people get riled up in the forum about the company that provides that forum (I just don't get that part).

For those of you at IC, this area probably just provided you with the cheapest feedback possible hilarious (you got deal on it you know Big Grin ).
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert in your own Words - Personal Reviews - by FinancialWorld - 05-05-2011, 04:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Words: MADE IN AMERICA LevelUP 20 5,978 10-14-2022, 02:20 PM
Last Post: martamarti
  Personal Finance MrPanda 11 4,071 07-25-2022, 04:17 AM
Last Post: itsbacl
  Banished Words List Alpha 0 1,449 12-31-2021, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,958 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 2,813 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Are you taking courses more for personal development than career development? StoicJ 11 5,053 06-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question concerning ALEKS, Instantcert Shenny 4 3,117 11-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shenny
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 4,863 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  InstantCert Ranks Clarebugg 4 2,810 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  I Appreciate you Instantcert TESUAbroad 3 2,621 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)