05-20-2011, 09:43 PM
The University of Texas at Arlington offers all nursing school prerequisites as online courses. They consider pharmacology and pathophysiology as prerequisites, so those are available online.
I'm all in favor of online learning, but it is inappropriate for labs. I wouldn't want a nurse who did online labs for A&P 1, A&P 2, microbiology, biology, and chemistry classes.
I'm all in favor of online learning, but it is inappropriate for labs. I wouldn't want a nurse who did online labs for A&P 1, A&P 2, microbiology, biology, and chemistry classes.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)