08-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Is it allowed for a school to force you to use their insurance plan? I was charged $999 from my grad school for health insurance. When I called them up, they said I can waive it and then if they see that their insurance is better than mine, they told me I'll need to pay for it. I told them I'm on my mom's plan and I don't want their insurance but it didn't help. Are they allowed to force me on to their plan?
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)