Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ways to Avoid Getting a Degree (Any Degree)
#12
Mom,

Does the real NAP know you're using that name to log in?

Seriously, I've thought of it. I need to figure out how it will look, and what purpose I want it to serve. Do I want to show others what they can do? Do I want to brag? (Nope, not will some of my scores/grades.) Do I want folks to do some gentle nudging?

Oh, and how to do it!:confused:

Thank you for being there. People on this forum are very nice, and very supportive. It's not the fake kind of support, either. You know what I mean. Your 6-month old passes gas, and you act like he/she has won an Olympic gold medal. It's a good place to be. (Not next to the gas-passing 6-month old; I meant this forum.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ways to Avoid Getting a Degree (Any Degree) - by LaterBloomer - 09-29-2011, 01:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  for those who have a math degree - is your job math related ? bluebooger 2 1,557 10-03-2026, 10:28 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Random Musings About What Next Degree To Do.... DegreeNerd 2 150 10-03-2026, 07:38 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  NYC elementary schools hiring school aides - no degree required bluebooger 1 311 08-31-2026, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Abide University Honorary Doctors Degree bjcheung77 1 4,021 04-25-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Avoid Getting BANNED by Amazon LevelUP 1 1,485 11-27-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TEFL opportunities without a degree Personherebb9 3 2,287 06-11-2023, 03:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  3 Ways to Achieve Financial Security Abroad Kal Di 2 1,918 05-15-2022, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Kal Di
  How has getting a degree from the Big Three (and others) changed your career or life? schristian10 3 2,523 01-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: williammosher
  Dr. Amy Cuddy 8 years for 1 degree ashkir 3 2,991 07-11-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Degree Forgery Alpha 8 4,634 04-28-2021, 05:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)