10-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Wow, this is unbelievable. I am encouraged by NAP's feat. Knowing it can and has been done makes my less lofty goals seem that much closer and attainable! :-) I considered the Eng Lit GRE as a way to earn 18hrs towards my Liberal Studies Communication but decided against it since I have the required 10 weeks of Capstones to complete at COSC. It seemed like a powerful immersion.
These two links were encouraging: GRE in Literature Test Preparation primarily for her links to other sources
and also this link because he basically proposes the 10-week approach: GRE Literature Review - Study Guide
It looks like I'll be able to complete my program by the spring with online classes and a few DSSTs, but I definitely would not dismiss the GRE option. Nap, I am sobered and bolstered by your industriousness and your victory. Kudos to you~
These two links were encouraging: GRE in Literature Test Preparation primarily for her links to other sources
and also this link because he basically proposes the 10-week approach: GRE Literature Review - Study Guide
It looks like I'll be able to complete my program by the spring with online classes and a few DSSTs, but I definitely would not dismiss the GRE option. Nap, I am sobered and bolstered by your industriousness and your victory. Kudos to you~


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)