Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESC's Comprehensive Tuition vs. Enrolled Options Tuition
#4
mrs.b Wrote:If you end up taking more than 20 (or is it 23? it's somewhere between there) credits in a calendar year, Comprehensive works out to be more economical. Anything less, particularly if you plan to fulfill most of your degree requirements through testing like bricabrac suggested, would be better under Enrolled.

When you say, "taking more than 20..." Do you mean taking 20 - 23 credits for TESC classes (to fulfill FA requirement) and CLEP??? Or is that 20 - 23 credits of TESC classes only, not including credits I plan on CLEP-ing?? I'm a tad confused. :confused:

I'd like to finish a BALS in a year and I need 48 credits to do that. Am I being unreasonable by thinking I can complete that many CLEP credits in 1 year??


Messages In This Thread
TESC's Comprehensive Tuition vs. Enrolled Options Tuition - by jtalama - 12-14-2011, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,001 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
Question TESU - current status "Applicant" - how to change to "Enrolled?" Kelly Green 3 4,867 09-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,229 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Addressing Concerns of Out-of-State Tuition UnbreakablyDetermined 17 8,920 08-29-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
Exclamation 2018/2019 Updated Associates Degree Plan Options?! Mikele8 10 6,497 08-23-2018, 09:47 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,470 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 10,791 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  Options for TESU BSBA Gen.Mgt Finance & Business/Society Excellente 5 3,830 06-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  Print Options TRUTEX79 2 2,141 04-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Johmford
  I'm solidly set on TESU BSBA CIS, Any help figuring out options for a double major? camjenks 5 3,112 03-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Last Post: camjenks

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)