11-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I did find it and get in through Yolo County. I googled "Testing and Education Reference Center" for Yolo County and found it. You do need to have a library card number to get into the site.
I do know that a lot of the CA counties will give you a library card for their county if you have one in a different CA county. It's worth a try if you don't have TERC through your own county library.
I do know that a lot of the CA counties will give you a library card for their county if you have one in a different CA county. It's worth a try if you don't have TERC through your own county library.
Denise
MBA - California Coast University - Will complete by 9/30/26
MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977
Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun. Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior. And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.
MBA - California Coast University - Will complete by 9/30/26
MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977
Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun. Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior. And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)