01-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Okay, so we changed your degree and your college for you yesterday.
How are you doing with that?
Before that idea, I was going to mention some potential timing issues for Info Lit, capstone, and graduation at EC. I won't bother you with it, if you are planning to switch degrees now. What is your deadline to earn this degree?
How are you doing with that?Before that idea, I was going to mention some potential timing issues for Info Lit, capstone, and graduation at EC. I won't bother you with it, if you are planning to switch degrees now. What is your deadline to earn this degree?
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School
Sharing Credit-by-Exam* and Help for Veterans
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST
* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School
Sharing Credit-by-Exam* and Help for Veterans
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST
* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)