NatashaB Wrote:Thanks so much for clarifying... that's what I thought. I moved here from the UK a couple of years agoeeya: Had to abandon my degree there partly finished, I'm working on having my transcripts assessed. UK degrees tend not to cover as much general education as US ones so I'm working on filling in a few gaps at the moment. I got some quotes from various colleges and thought I was never going to afford to finish my degree until I discovered this forum.cheersmate
You are welcome! The members of this forum are great. You can ask almost any question and someone here will know the answer or know where to direct you. Hope you stick around.
I've always wanted to see the UK. Hope to go in the next 3-5 years.


eeya: Had to abandon my degree there partly finished, I'm working on having my transcripts assessed. UK degrees tend not to cover as much general education as US ones so I'm working on filling in a few gaps at the moment. I got some quotes from various colleges and thought I was never going to afford to finish my degree until I discovered this forum.cheersmate![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)