Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7
#1
I just got an email about this. UPI Study launched four new ACE- and NCCRS-recommended courses and sent out a promo code for Labor Day weekend.

Use promo code FREECOURSE at checkout to claim one free course out of these four new additions. Only one can be redeemed per account with the code.

 I successfully signed up for the American Literature course using this code.


The offer expires after Labor Day weekend on Monday, September 7, 2026.

They are also running a Labor Day discount on their unlimited lifetime access plan, bringing it down from $599 to $450 with no recurring renewal fees (No code Needed). 

Pricing page https://www.upistudy.com/pages/pricing


Attached Files
.png   UPI FREECOURSE Promo [9.04-9.07].png (Size: 59.2 KB / Downloads: 31)
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainrekt000's post:
  • artem, Mint Berry Crunch
Reply
#2
Good findings
[-] The following 1 user Likes artem's post:
  • Captainrekt000
Reply
#3
(09-04-2026, 09:26 AM)Captainrekt000 Wrote: I just got an email about this. UPI Study launched four new ACE- and NCCRS-recommended courses and sent out a promo code for Labor Day weekend.

Use promo code FREECOURSE at checkout to claim one free course out of these four new additions. Only one can be redeemed per account with the code.

 I successfully signed up for the American Literature course using this code.


The offer expires after Labor Day weekend on Monday, September 7, 2026.

They are also running a Labor Day discount on their unlimited lifetime access plan, bringing it down from $599 to $450 with no recurring renewal fees (No code Needed). 

Pricing page https://www.upistudy.com/pages/pricing

Excellent! I signed up for the American Literature course, though I'm having "buyer's" remorse for not going with the Chem Lab. Then again, I could just do it through Sophia or SDC
TESU
2026: Doctor of Business Admin
UIUC
2026: MS Management
WPUNJ
2027: MS Finance
2024: M.Ed - Educational Leadership
2026: B.S Information Technology
CCAF:
2024: A.A.S - Emergency Management
UMPI:
2024: M.A.O.L
2024: BABA - PM/IS
2023: B.A. - His & Poli Sci
2023: B.L.S. - Mgmt
2023: A.A. - LS
RCSJ:
2022: A.A.A.S. - Soc
2023: A.A.A.S. - His
2023: A.A.A.S. - Phil
2023: A.A.A.S. - Psy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mint Berry Crunch's post:
  • Captainrekt000
Reply
#4
Thank you so much for sharing this. I’m going to sign up for a free course just so I can see what the platform is like. I was originally looking at Sophia learning for my son to try, but I think this would be so much better since they are more video based rather than just straight reading, and I like a Lifetime option for someone who doesn’t really know what they want yet
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • Captainrekt000
Reply
#5
Why do i get a different selection of free courses?

when adding a screenshot to this post, I go the error: Message to long.
There the list of courses as text 

Introduction to
Psychology
Principles of Finance
Programming in
Python
Microeconomics
Advanced Technical
Writing
Database
Fundamentals
Macroeconomics
Principles of Statistics
Chemistry I
Entrepreneurship
Introduction to
Javascript
Physics I
Managerial
Accounting
Fundamentals of
Information
Technology

Introduction to
Sociology
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seeker42's post:
  • Captainrekt000
Reply
#6
Hmm, they're adding 20 classes, but your list has 17. I wonder if the other freebie classes would add to that list...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Captainrekt000
Reply
#7
EDIT: They just sent an email today, 9/8/26, and made 2 more courses free for 2 more days

Both with the code FREECOURSE when you're signing in to your UPI account.

English Composition 1  https://www.upistudy.com/courses/english-composition-1

English Composition 2 https://www.upistudy.com/courses/english-composition-2

I was able to sign up for English Composition 1, English Composition 2, and American Literature all for free. 

If these courses go well, I might be more incentivized to pay the $450 for lifetime ACE/NCCRS courses.
Reply
#8
(09-08-2026, 06:14 PM)Captainrekt000 Wrote: EDIT: They just sent an email today, 9/8/26, and made 2 more courses free for 2 more days

Both with the code FREECOURSE when you're signing in to your UPI account.

English Composition 1  https://www.upistudy.com/courses/english-composition-1

English Composition 2 https://www.upistudy.com/courses/english-composition-2

I was able to sign up for English Composition 1, English Composition 2, and American Literature all for free. 

If these courses go well, I might be more incentivized to pay the $450 for lifetime ACE/NCCRS courses.

I was also able to register for French II for free, using the same code.
[-] The following 1 user Likes marcelor78's post:
  • Captainrekt000
Reply
#9
(09-08-2026, 09:22 PM)marcelor78 Wrote:
(09-08-2026, 06:14 PM)Captainrekt000 Wrote: EDIT: They just sent an email today, 9/8/26, and made 2 more courses free for 2 more days

Both with the code FREECOURSE when you're signing in to your UPI account.

English Composition 1  https://www.upistudy.com/courses/english-composition-1

English Composition 2 https://www.upistudy.com/courses/english-composition-2

I was able to sign up for English Composition 1, English Composition 2, and American Literature all for free. 

If these courses go well, I might be more incentivized to pay the $450 for lifetime ACE/NCCRS courses.

I was also able to register for French II for free, using the same code.

Thanks. I was able to get FREECOURSE code to work for 

French I  https://www.upistudy.com/courses/french-1

French II https://www.upistudy.com/courses/french-2

(09-07-2026, 09:15 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing this. I’m going to sign up for a free course just so I can see what the platform is like. I was originally looking at Sophia learning for my son to try, but I think this would be so much better since they are more video based rather than just straight reading, and I like a Lifetime option for someone who doesn’t really know what they want yet

Love this idea. According to their terms and services, a person must be " at least 18 years of age, or if under 18, have the express consent of a parent or legal guardian" 
https://www.upistudy.com/pages/terms

At the $450 lifetime price point, this is unheard of. The TESU equivalency sheet shows about 153 credits that can be transferred to TESU (filtering for unique credits and ones with the VERIFIED BY TESU tag) 
https://www.upistudy.com/pages/tesu

For Example: A student taking doing the TESU COS degree can potentially take the following computer science/information technology/math related courses for transfer (78 Credits ) 

[*]BUS-2100 Quantitative Skills for Business (3)
[*]CAP-1700 Computing Environments (3)
[*]CAP-2530 JavaScript (3)
[*]CAP-2800 World Wide Web Development (3)
[*]CIS-2210 Systems Analysis and Design (3)
[*]CIS-2510 Software Engineering (3)
[*]COS-1160 C Programming (3)
[*]COS-1999 Special Topics in Computer Science (3)
[*]COS-2050 Python Programming (3)
[*]COS-2080 Java Programming (3)
[*]COS-2130 C++ Programming (3)
[*]COS-2400 Operating Systems (3)
[*]COS-2410 Data Structures (3)
[*]COS-2610 Discrete Structures I (4)
[*]COS-4510 Artificial Intelligence (3)
[*]CYB-1200 Introduction to Cybersecurity (3)
[*]CYB-1240 Network Security (3)
[*]ECO-2700 Business & Economic Statistics (3)
[*]ITS-1300 Database Fundamentals (3)
[*]ITS-1400 Introduction to Networking (3)
[*]ITS-2310 Database Programming (3)
[*]ITS-2610 Linux (3)
[*]MAT-2310 Calculus I (4)
[*]MAT-2320 Calculus II (4)
[*]TEC-2610 Information Technology (3)
Reply
#10
I went to town trying to apply the promo code to every single course. I was only allowed to apply it to Art History I and II, and American Literature.

Very strange how everyone is getting different results, but this comes with a bit of good news. You can enroll in more than one free course, and the previoulsy unlisted Art History II is also available (for some people, some of the time????).

I'm disappointed that the courses I was most interested in were not available, but I enjoy art and literature, so I'm overall thrilled with the freebie. Thanks for sharing!
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Maniac Craniac's post:
  • Seeker42
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 330 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 312 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,705 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 835 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,361 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Discount Codes ashkir 58 52,039 07-01-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,682 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Study.com CS 202 grading wmeacham1 3 840 06-28-2026, 09:59 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  PCC "Free" Credits - A Slight Increase MEarlBITW 12 3,443 04-26-2026, 10:22 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW
  Free Saylor MBA Chimera 26 22,898 03-14-2026, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)