Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question on Civil War and Reconstruction - Taking Tomorrow
#1
Hi all,

I recently took the Business Ethics and Society test last week. I studied a total of maybe 3-4 hours. I studied the study guide posted in the member's section and used Instacert to pass the test. I got a 444 out of 500 on the test. The test was very difficult and worded strangely. Having said that; I'm concerned about this next test tomorrow. I plan on studying all night for a total of about 12 hours of studying straight (I'm a good crammer). Can anyone let me know if this will be possible just like it was with the Business Ethics test?

TLDR:

I studied for only 3-4 hours for Business Ethics and Society and got a 444 out of 500.
I am taking the Civil War and Reconstruction test and plan on studying the same way for about 10-12 hours.
Is it equally easy to pass?

Thank!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question on Civil War and Reconstruction - Taking Tomorrow - by Zakar - 03-05-2013, 02:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foundations of Community Leadership & Civil Advocacy from Shepherd University staceydiane 8 3,237 12-09-2025, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,058 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,583 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,293 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 63 22,805 09-09-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: wow
  Question about admission hueyhoang 3 2,195 08-31-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Prerequisite and credit transfer question kblue6494 4 2,534 08-29-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kblue6494
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 2,395 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 1,509 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Question about LawShelf TINASAM 6 3,069 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: TINASAM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)