03-08-2013, 10:10 AM
FallingWaters Wrote:This is awful, on so many levels. First, for those of us who are in the process of completing a degree and now must finish by a certain time or revamp everything we've done; also because it will require more course work and fewer CBE's; and lastly for all the reasons given in the post above mine. It's obvious this will be used to brainwash people into some global nonsense. I'd bet my entire college education costs that the overwhelming majority of those professors will be far-left-leaning liberals. Even the course titles make me ill.
Personally, I'm not sure what to do.
You play the game so YOU can hold the piece of paper and use it for good. Don't let them win. We will figure out the requirements in time, and how to tackle them in the least painful way possible, that I'm sure of.

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)