Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm new and could use some advice and help.
#33
Charter Oak State College - Liberal Studies
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm new and could use some advice and help. - by rebel100 - 04-17-2013, 11:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 817 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 3,039 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,328 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,335 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,180 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,412 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 6,806 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 7,286 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 4,547 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina
  Need advice to get either 30 credits and be registered at a school or 60 suzycupcake 20 6,770 06-18-2022, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)