05-03-2013, 12:34 AM
I think the OP has graded credits from other schools and knows that they will not be included in TESC's GPA. I also think he's okay with this, but he's in need of more graded credits to boost his cumulative GPA for grad school no matter where they come from. The last 60 hours I used to get into my graduate program came from a CC; I had no GPA at TESC.
You would have to make sure that the graduate school you're applying to will include the ECEs in their calculation. They look like Excelsior courses, but they're not. They have an "X" in the course code. If the school bothers to look at the transcript key, they'll know that they are tests and not courses.
You would have to make sure that the graduate school you're applying to will include the ECEs in their calculation. They look like Excelsior courses, but they're not. They have an "X" in the course code. If the school bothers to look at the transcript key, they'll know that they are tests and not courses.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)