Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm new and could use some advice and help.
#43
You can take the bulk of your exams/fema/sl/aleks prior to enrolling. DSST and CLEP will keep for 20 years and you can just request they send a single transcript when your ready. ALEKS/SL should be transferred to an ACE transcript when you complete them(though SL will send a completed transcript after you take all your classes...I still like having it on ACE as a backup)

Remember you have 2 classes in residence at COSC that are usually taken over two semesters...If you are at 90-100 credits I would go ahead and enroll, COSC just charges you a fee of about $225 per enrolled semester....it's not like that giant $3000 fee at TESC.

COSC gives a letter grade for the older DSST exams (the two digit ones I think). SL gets a letter grade as well.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm new and could use some advice and help. - by rebel100 - 04-23-2013, 09:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 794 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 3,022 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,318 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,322 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,160 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,410 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 6,779 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 7,281 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 4,539 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina
  Need advice to get either 30 credits and be registered at a school or 60 suzycupcake 20 6,760 06-18-2022, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)