Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Average Length Of Time Studying???
#16
rjc311 Wrote:Not that I am an expert (yetWink ) but I suppose if the exam is strictly pass/fail, I wouldn't be so worried about doing spectacular since it won't really reflect anywhere. My plan (at least for CLEP) is to take the practice tests from the College Board (after studying here) and if I pass that with a decent score, then I'm ready. Does that sound good?


[SIZE="2"]How many practice exams do they offer? I like to take at least 3 (REA, Petersens, and others) before I take the practice exam found in the official CLEP Study Guide. If I score MORE THAN HALF consistently then I know I'm ready......[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by RBOWMAN - 04-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by ShotoJuku - 04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by RBOWMAN - 04-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by sirjake - 04-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by RBOWMAN - 04-13-2006, 05:17 AM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by RBOWMAN - 04-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by Cold_navy - 04-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by RBOWMAN - 04-19-2006, 05:26 AM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by ShotoJuku - 04-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by rjc311 - 04-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Average Length Of Time Studying??? - by ShotoJuku - 04-20-2006, 01:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,494 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,531 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  Studying Through Brain Fog Stacie 36 11,894 06-11-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  Commencement Time Again Charles Fout 1 1,380 05-09-2024, 07:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 9,594 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  50 States - Average cost of college 2023 bjcheung77 1 1,673 08-16-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 40,101 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  No, the Average College Grad Wasn't Making $100,000 in the 1980s LevelUP 16 4,711 05-15-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Why It's Time for Legacy College Admissions to Go LevelUP 0 1,346 05-09-2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 1,930 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)