Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Northern Arizona University Launches Competency-Based Online Degree Program
#43
The funny thing is that I got this kind of response from a COSC advisor. I applied to all of the Big 3 around January or February of 2011. I told my advisor that I was switching to TESC because of the difficulty of getting UL credits. The psychology ECEs were expensive at the time. Since TESC and COSC awarded me the same number of credits, he told me I was a couple of years away from completing a degree anyway. I had about 70 credits and finished by August or September of 2011.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Northern Arizona University Launches Competency-Based Online Degree Program - by sanantone - 07-16-2013, 06:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,332 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,086 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,090 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,998 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 651 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,203 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,150 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,466 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 980 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,234 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)