08-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Well ok I revived this thread yesterday because I just had another valet parker pilfer my quarters again from my car. And yes I did tip him 2 bucks too. So the valet fee was 6 bucks + 2 bucks tip + approx. 10 bucks worth of quarters he took from me, so basically he made out like a bandit. On top of that someone stole my flip flops at the water park in the same week. Really??? Why would somebody want to steal something that was on my feet? Talk about grodie. Just had to vent =( Maybe I'm just overreacting to the whole valet parking thing but it's happened too many times to me. I guess I will only tip valet parkers that are college kids trying to make extra money but I don't think I'm going to tip the valet parkers with greasy hair anymore, sure red flag.
TESC AA
TESC BA June 2010
TESC BA June 2010


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)