Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Retaking a class & reusing written assignments?
#7
Ethically, I see no issue with this at all. Some might call this laziness, but it is my philosophy that laziness is the mother of innovation.

If my professor has a problem with me using a paper that I had already used in the past, I would tell them that I had a problem with them reusing the same test questions from previous terms....and for that matter, if the professor has an issue with me reusing my work, I'd say that it's their fault for reusing the exact same assignment.
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Retaking a class & reusing written assignments? - by publius2k4 - 09-30-2013, 08:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homeschooling Teens - ASU class for $299 bjcheung77 4 1,745 06-26-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Stanislav
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,043 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Research sources for writing assignments? GizmoJack 24 117,873 08-21-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: bradonomics
  SUNY accepted upper level class jg_nuy 10 6,170 03-05-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Coursera & Edx - Peer Reviewed Assignments bjcheung77 7 13,446 01-09-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: gulshan212
  Mobile phone use in class bjcheung77 0 1,230 08-04-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  NYU professor fired... Organic chem class too hard! bjcheung77 12 4,633 10-12-2022, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  What is/was your most hated class and how have you dealt with it? rachel83az 8 3,353 08-29-2022, 01:53 AM
Last Post: splirow
  STC Free class gams007 8 3,772 07-30-2022, 05:45 PM
Last Post: creationstory
Shocked Utah’s Westminster College Offers " " Class Where Students Will ‘Watch " " Films ... LevelUP 8 3,647 04-22-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)