Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Studying Advice
#10
I thought I might mention this... for those considering different science CLEPs to fill the Natural Science requirement at TESC, TESC transferred half of the 6 credit College Mathematics CLEP as Natural Science for me (dont know why!). For some of us math is way easier than science Smile
BA in Music at TESC in Sep 2014 (122.35/120)

Completed
8 Berklee College - Desktop Production / Harmony I / Harmony II / Music Analysis / HipHop Writing & Production / Project Management for Musicians / Songwriting / Pop & Rock Keyboard
4 Libery U - English 101 / Communications 101 / Global Studies / Worship
9 Foothills College - Digital Photography I / Advanced Songwriting / Video Editing I / Graphic Design I / Graphic Design II / Typography / Music History A / Funk, Fusion, HipHop History / Java
7 NCCU - Conducting / Music History I / Commercial Music / Seminar in Music Industry / Seminar in Contemporary Music / Applied Piano / Production II / Piano Workshop

1 AP - Chinese Language and Culture (5/5)
7 CLEP - College Composition / Humanities / Human Growth and Development / Intro to Sociology / Algebra / College Mathematics / Social Science and History (62)
2 DSST - Intro to World Religions (460) / Business Ethics (433)
TESC Capstone banghead
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Studying Advice - by gr82bfrum - 10-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Need Studying Advice - by ejcompere - 10-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Need Studying Advice - by gr82bfrum - 10-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Need Studying Advice - by ejcompere - 10-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Need Studying Advice - by jmeitrem - 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Need Studying Advice - by KingdomUnshaken12:28 - 10-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Need Studying Advice - by Charlotte2923 - 10-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Need Studying Advice - by tgr1025 - 10-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Need Studying Advice - by KingdomUnshaken12:28 - 10-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Need Studying Advice - by ejcompere - 10-17-2013, 10:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 780 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  International Student (Chile) seeking advice: South College vs. GGU (UpGrad) for DBA? qwiqwiqwi 9 3,012 01-29-2026, 01:23 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,314 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice on Educational Programs and Career Options soba 2 3,312 01-12-2025, 12:46 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 5,150 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Studying Through Brain Fog Stacie 36 11,874 06-11-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,406 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 6,774 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 7,272 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 4,524 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)