Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighterline - Business Communication
#4
I'm taking this class now and don't think too many repeat questions were on the midterm and with just the final left I'm getting a little nervous on this one
From ZERO to HERO! Enrolled at Liberty University

Started 11/20/13

75/120

PLA: 12 credits for existing Finra licenses

Completed Straighterline: intro to business 11/2013, personal finance 12/2013, business ethics 12/2013, macroeconomics 12/2013, organizational behavior 12/2013, principles of management 12/2013, microeconomics 1/2014, business law 1/2014, us history I 1/2014, intro to philosophy 1/2014, Intro to Biology 1/2014, Acct I 1/2014, accounting II 1/2014, us history II 1/2014, managerial accounting 2/2014, intro to sociology 2/2014, business comm 3/2014, intro to statistics 3/2014, Eng Comp I 3/2014

In process: intro to communications

SL To do: English comp II, college algebra

ICE EXAMS PASSED: theo104 & bibl104
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Straighterline - Business Communication - by NeedBA - 01-07-2014, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,703 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Opinions: Bachelor of Arts vs Bachelor of Science (for Business and/or Marketing) fieldnotes 4 6,043 03-03-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: fieldnotes
Information Ashworth - $1199 Undergraduate Certificate in Business Management Ares 3 2,349 11-21-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AACSB Certified Online Business School? Trich1996 15 10,872 10-09-2024, 11:28 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 3,335 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 1,912 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Business Insider/MSN - College, Grad, Money Articles bjcheung77 4 2,155 08-17-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University of Northern Alabama Competency Business Degree natshar 6 2,914 07-19-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 2,634 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 2,303 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)