01-29-2014, 08:31 PM
WilRiv Wrote:Hello Upton Sin,
My name is WilRiv, I'm trying to finish my degree (BSBA -CIS @ TESC) as quickly n cost effective as possible? I received my academic eval fr TESC and I'm hoping to be able to finish my remaining 39 credits through CLEP/Dantes/etc w/in a 12 mths or less.
Any kinda help would be greatly appriciated. Oh oh and if you could direct me to the website(s)....CLEP/Dantes/etc . This 'newbie' is totally lost.
Major props to sanantone who has also been helping me on this matter and directed me to try this site.
Thanks in advance,
WilRiv
You should start a new thread and post your evaluation in it.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)