06-24-2014, 11:52 AM
1. You are assuming these kids are being traumatized. That's your opinion. I've met plenty who are so thankful to have been raised this way.
2. Christian, Muslim, atheist - all can raise their children in different ways, as those children can—and must— ultimately decide for themselves what to believe.
3. This is not a debate about religion or which is best. If you keep making fun of religion I won't continue this conversation.
And, if you didn't know, there are MANY parents who choose to homeschool for non-religious reasons. The Secular Homeschool Community - The Secular Homeschool Community
2. Christian, Muslim, atheist - all can raise their children in different ways, as those children can—and must— ultimately decide for themselves what to believe.
3. This is not a debate about religion or which is best. If you keep making fun of religion I won't continue this conversation.
And, if you didn't know, there are MANY parents who choose to homeschool for non-religious reasons. The Secular Homeschool Community - The Secular Homeschool Community
BA History 2014 - TESC
The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23
"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK
CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67
DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68
[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A
TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A
$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23
"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK
CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67
DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68
[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A
TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A
$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)