Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is this true about portfolio assessments under the Per Credit Tuition Plan?
#3
I'm still waiting on an email response. Maybe I should check my spam folder.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


Messages In This Thread
Is this true about portfolio assessments under the Per Credit Tuition Plan? - by sanantone - 06-25-2014, 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,340 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 14,276 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,417 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,883 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,099 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 4,164 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Addressing Concerns of Out-of-State Tuition UnbreakablyDetermined 17 8,963 08-29-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,248 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 6,039 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
Exclamation 2018/2019 Updated Associates Degree Plan Options?! Mikele8 10 6,556 08-23-2018, 09:47 AM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)