Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Penn Foster Strategic Management - Random Thoughts
#17
LaterBloomer Wrote:Wow! While my perfectionist tendencies are too ingrained to be easily done away with, the grade from my submitted project for Strategic Management might nibble away at them. I got an A! PF was very fast grading my paper. I submitted a 6-page paper on Sunday, and today I got my grade.

Do you rememeber the music from Jaws? I hear it playing, and, no, it's not because we're all going back into the ocean. It's the sound of statistics and college algebra. Well, my happy moment didn't last long, did it?

I turned in my paper yesterday about 5pm and got my grade 8am this morning. Made a 100! Whoop!

Now I just have three darn webinars and I will be DONE! So glad I took this from Penn Fosters and not the TECEP....was a breeze honestly....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Penn Foster Strategic Management - Random Thoughts - by Joyous2012 - 07-03-2014, 08:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,406 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Thoughts on these providers? CollegeStudentAC 1 724 06-16-2026, 10:30 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Discounts for Penn Foster students CollegeStudentAC 1 2,017 12-07-2025, 02:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cornerstone University BS Strategic Management 100% Mobile Churchd 11 5,916 07-21-2025, 12:36 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Three Strategic Mergers bjcheung77 0 1,372 05-02-2025, 11:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster is now open to Canadians? CollegeStudentAC 3 4,294 01-30-2025, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information Ashworth - $1199 Undergraduate Certificate in Business Management Ares 3 2,436 11-21-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 4,831 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 3,394 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 8 6,551 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)