Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Penn Foster Strategic Management - Random Thoughts
#18
I just ordered this class last week so I'm waiting for the books. But my question is.... Can I keep working through the class even though the webinars aren't done. I thnk the previous poster answered this but just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
Started Dec 2012 ~ BSBA Human Resource and Org Management TESC

YAY!!!! OCT 24th = DONE!!!!!!

Straighterline Courses: American History I 83%, American History II 79% Accounting I 81%, Accounting II 83%, Macro 77 %, Micro 84%,World Religions 83%, Business Law 74%, Business Ethics 78%, Organizational Behavior 78%, Intro to business 85%, Business Communications 86%
Clep: Principles of management 64, Intro to marketing 53,
DSST: Bus in Society 442 / Principles of Supervison 453 / Money and Banking 55
Penn Foster: HR management 96%, Compensation Management 88%, Emp Benefits 89%, training concepts 96%, Strategic Management 90%, Principles of Finance 82%
ALEKS: Intro To Statistics 72%, Pre-Calc 70%
TESC : Org Theory DONE~ 89%
TEEX Cybersecurity for everyone ~ Business Elective ~ 85%
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Penn Foster Strategic Management - Random Thoughts - by Can219 - 07-08-2014, 08:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,292 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Thoughts on these providers? CollegeStudentAC 1 695 06-16-2026, 10:30 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Discounts for Penn Foster students CollegeStudentAC 1 1,971 12-07-2025, 02:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cornerstone University BS Strategic Management 100% Mobile Churchd 11 5,781 07-21-2025, 12:36 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Three Strategic Mergers bjcheung77 0 1,350 05-02-2025, 11:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Penn Foster is now open to Canadians? CollegeStudentAC 3 4,213 01-30-2025, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information Ashworth - $1199 Undergraduate Certificate in Business Management Ares 3 2,324 11-21-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 4,653 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 3,317 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 8 6,400 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)