08-24-2014, 11:32 PM
sanantone Wrote:There are three categories:
1. Technician - associate's degree
2. Technologist - bachelor's degree in engineering technology
3. Engineer - bachelor's degree in engineering
I was reviewing my state's requirements again. They require twice as many years of experience for a person with an engineering technology degree (8 years) than for a person with an engineering degree (4 years). They will also accept degrees in mathematics and physical sciences, but again, the person will need twice as much experience.
Okay, thanks for spelling that out. Makes much more sense now.

I'll take a look at the state requirements tomorrow. He would be working in Ohio if that helps any.
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71
DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80
, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437
ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.
SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%
PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95
ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89
LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B
TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation
BSBA Accounting
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71
DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80
, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.
SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%
PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95
ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89
LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B
TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation
BSBA Accounting


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)