Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Once more, My Show of Appreciation for helping me avoid this
#9
sanantone Wrote:3. Do not use an excessive amount of student loans for living expenses. Try getting a part-time job, living with parents instead of a dorm, or living with roommates.

So true. I knew several people who would borrow way more than they needed and would use it for certain living "expenses", like a car, or fraudulently, like one poster on here stated, so he/she can buy investment real estate. I took out a loan one time. I needed $2,000, I was offered $6,000. I took the $2,000 and even that I regreted.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Once more, My Show of Appreciation for helping me avoid this - by Prloko - 10-28-2014, 02:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Avoid Getting BANNED by Amazon LevelUP 1 1,476 11-27-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Maps That Show How The World Really Is LevelUP 0 1,576 02-03-2024, 03:30 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Should You Be Required to Show a COVID Vaccination Card In Order to Vote? LevelUP 44 12,421 08-29-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Helping out a young guy at work... rebel100 9 2,966 03-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Ways to Avoid Getting a Degree (Any Degree) LaterBloomer 21 5,852 10-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Community TV Show OE800_85 5 2,192 03-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: OE800_85
  Anyone interested in helping us beta-test? sgloer 18 8,452 05-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jollyl

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)