Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
School name changes
#1
If you attended a school that changed its name while you were attending, does the credits you earned while the school had its former name make such a different organization? For example, I attended a school that was a community college for a while, which later became a state college (I attended during the process of the name change), as in Florida many community colleges became state colleges due to overpopulating at the state universities, does the credits I earned while it was a community college make the credits I earned while it was a state college split into different paradigms?

I noticed on my Excelsior transcript they are projecting such credits as if I attended two different schools. Is this logical? I'm trying to figure out if this is something I need to bring to their attention as I have to the 3rd of Jan to correct any errors before my conferral.
Grad cert., Applied Behavior Analysis, Ball State University
M.S., in Applied Psychology, Lynn Univeristy
B.S., in Psychology, Excelsior College
A.A., Florida State College at Jacksonville


Messages In This Thread
School name changes - by Exfactor - 12-13-2014, 06:36 AM
School name changes - by Bibby - 12-13-2014, 09:19 AM
School name changes - by Exfactor - 12-15-2014, 06:46 AM
School name changes - by bricabrac - 12-15-2014, 09:07 AM
School name changes - by ajs1976 - 12-15-2014, 09:25 AM
School name changes - by Exfactor - 12-15-2014, 09:57 AM
School name changes - by bricabrac - 12-15-2014, 10:18 AM
School name changes - by cookderosa - 12-15-2014, 10:32 AM
School name changes - by SteveFoerster - 12-15-2014, 11:15 AM
School name changes - by cannoda - 12-15-2014, 07:51 PM
School name changes - by Exfactor - 12-16-2014, 12:02 AM
School name changes - by cookderosa - 12-16-2014, 09:11 AM
School name changes - by bricabrac - 12-16-2014, 01:51 PM
School name changes - by sanantone - 12-16-2014, 02:42 PM
School name changes - by cookderosa - 12-16-2014, 03:16 PM
School name changes - by Exfactor - 12-16-2014, 03:26 PM
School name changes - by Exfactor - 12-18-2014, 03:42 PM
School name changes - by bricabrac - 12-18-2014, 04:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying to PA school ashtonnewman 18 9,318 08-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Business Degree and Dental School Flowers12 6 6,015 07-19-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 3,912 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Tesu..finish a degree ad grad school Sb2013 11 6,308 05-24-2018, 10:52 PM
Last Post: SDO
  Need Help - School that awards 60 credit general Asscociate Degree Synicaal 9 4,597 02-28-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  Which school accepts FEMA? collegechick 13 13,215 02-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  How many donate to their school as alumni? Life Long Learning 7 4,400 11-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  I'm finished and grad school encouragement bannerfield 8 4,579 09-01-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: alleycat
  anyone had an issue applying for Grad school with a TESU degree? CM1999 5 6,251 07-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Best school to transfer NYPD Academy transcript mdel210201 30 18,526 06-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: mdel210201

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)