Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Equivalencies for Biology Uexcels at TESC
#8
sanantone Wrote:These were added as planned credits to my ASNSM evaluation.

Microbiology = BIO-351 Microbiology

Anatomy and Physiology (6 credit test) = BIO-213 Human Physiology (4 credits) and BIO-210 Human Anatomy and Physiology (4 credits) for a total of 8 credits. BIO-210 wasn't applied to my AOS maybe because of overlap? I would argue to have this evaluated as Anatomy and Physiology I and II. If they want to give lab credits, that is fine by me.
.

IF you get to argue this, and they're giving you 2 of the 4's, it "looks" better in some cases to have anatomy for 4 and physiology for 4... not that med school is in your future, but you never know lol. A&P 1 and 2 are absolutely what I'd ask for as a plan b. I don't like their classification of Human Physiology for 4 and A&P for 4 because that "could" look like not enough anatomy credit in a case where that matters. Again, might be insignificant in every situation EXCEPT health occupations, but it's worth thinking about.

*edit* I don't know, maybe that won't matter with the lab issue. I don't like them assigning 8 credits w/o lab. However, I could see where this has the potential for being overlooked in a number of situations, because of course 8 always means full year w/lab....unless.... yeah- I don't know. Also, def push for your bioethics to fall under bio.


Messages In This Thread
Equivalencies for Biology Uexcels at TESC - by cookderosa - 12-31-2014, 01:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New TESU evaluation and Shmoop equivalencies badooble 42 30,412 09-13-2018, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  ASNSM Biology shadowgem 6 3,898 08-21-2018, 02:38 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,494 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Biology degree online can it be done? Tennesseegirl87 33 14,693 04-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,266 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,620 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,590 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,941 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP Equivalencies for TESU Doodlebabe 9 5,391 12-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,573 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)