Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Human Growth and Development resources
#3
I don't have an answer or suggestion for audio books. However, I can still recommend a textbook if you later decide to use a textbook for studying. I was going to take "Child/Human Development: Infant to adolescence", but I cancelled after I decided not to major in that area. This was last week so it's recent. I'll post the link to the book the college/class was going to use, and it's used for all the colleges in the area for this particular class. As for youtube videos. Also try running through "Child Development" as it's the same as Human Development. Human Development classes are mostly for people majoring in Child Development/Early Childhood Education so sometimes the terms go a little different, but the meaning is the same. Child Development, Human Development, same thing. It's the development of a human being during the early stages of childhood. Usually from birth to about age eight both the physical and mental/psychological aspects of it. Sometimes conception to about the age of eight.

http://www.amazon.com/Child-Development-...ent+robert

Good luck!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Human Growth and Development resources - by Christopher - 01-01-2015, 11:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,506 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Indian Institute of Skills Development Training flan_eur 0 2,917 03-02-2026, 04:41 AM
Last Post: flan_eur
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 1,749 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  Universitat Oberta de Catalunya - Bachelor's degree in Software Development nyvrem 5 7,681 05-16-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Having a growth mindset vs fixed mindset LevelUP 0 2,071 04-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Excelsior Professional Development Courses (Non-Credit) BBryant165 5 3,932 08-29-2022, 11:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Language Learning Resources vetvso 20 6,812 08-01-2022, 01:40 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Suggestions for Certifications to use up Personal Development Funds mohelena02 12 4,524 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Grand Canyon Education sees revenue growth bjcheung77 1 1,620 03-02-2022, 10:36 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 5,719 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)