Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
History TECEP
#3
Thanks for the reply. I have also taken 2 TECEPS. Both were hard but I passed. For one, I only used Saylor and passed. For this History TECEP, the text you recommend is expensive so I'm wondering if I could just make do with Saylor which TESC does say is a good way to prepare. Alternatively, I'm considering Comparative Politics or Introduction to Political Science TECEP's. Which one of these three TECEP's would be easiest?


Messages In This Thread
History TECEP - by dbwdb - 01-13-2015, 09:49 AM
History TECEP - by bricabrac - 01-13-2015, 10:09 AM
History TECEP - by dbwdb - 01-13-2015, 11:39 AM
History TECEP - by bricabrac - 01-13-2015, 12:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,335 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  TESU BA in History Plan - Critiques? mysonx3 4 4,092 08-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,059 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,508 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,502 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,348 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 32,073 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 3,504 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,699 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 4,259 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)