Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert in your own Words - Personal Reviews
#3
After discovering how inflexible my local B&M universities were in regards to offering courses that fit into my work schedule, I turned to on-line education, and being able to test out of a significant number of credits gave me further academic and finiancial flexibility. IC has been the only tool I've utilized in passing 8 exams (CLEP: Management, Marketing, Biz Law, Humanities, Info Sys and Comp Apps; DSST: Ethics, Org Behavior, MIS), all by high scores. The flashcard format works very well for me, and I've started using it in other classes with equal success. IC was well worth the investment and I've recommended it to others.
I m edumakated thanx to distunce lerning.

MEd, Texas A&M University, 2018
MBA, University of North Dakota, 2014
MS, University of Illinois Springfield, 2010
BSBA, Thomas Edison State University, 2008
AS / AAS, Tidewater Community College, 2004
Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert in your own Words - Personal Reviews - by bawhitsett - 08-02-2007, 08:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Words: MADE IN AMERICA LevelUP 20 5,975 10-14-2022, 02:20 PM
Last Post: martamarti
  Personal Finance MrPanda 11 4,070 07-25-2022, 04:17 AM
Last Post: itsbacl
  Banished Words List Alpha 0 1,449 12-31-2021, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,956 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 2,811 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Are you taking courses more for personal development than career development? StoicJ 11 5,053 06-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question concerning ALEKS, Instantcert Shenny 4 3,117 11-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shenny
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 4,860 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  InstantCert Ranks Clarebugg 4 2,810 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  I Appreciate you Instantcert TESUAbroad 3 2,619 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)