04-29-2015, 09:23 AM
indivinefavor Wrote:I concur with rebel100, I was told that COSC gives grades for Straighterline. The ACE thing is probably accurate, but SL will send them directly to COSC, so there's no need for 3rd party.
Do you have to specify what college you're taking SL credits for? Let's say you didn't put down COSC, and just took the SL course, and sent it to ACE, then you could avoid getting a letter grade i.e. a C on it.
Reason why I'm thinking of doing this is because an MPA program I'm looking into (Arkansas State's MPA online program) has a US government course requirement.
A) Why a Charter Oak BS in Business Admin is easier to get than a TESU BS in Business Admin degree.
B) Charter Oak State College's Easy BS in Business Administration Degree Plan + Test Out Options
B.S. in Business Administration, Charter Oak State College 2015
B) Charter Oak State College's Easy BS in Business Administration Degree Plan + Test Out Options
B.S. in Business Administration, Charter Oak State College 2015


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)