Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for some advice before applying to TESC/TESU
#7
I have most of my questions answered, so thank you folks. I still want somebody to field this one however:

Quote:The other question I have is regarding quality of the actual courses at TESC vs. taking everything and transferring in, how are they? I've heard very mixed reviews but then you go onto ratemyprofessor and a lot of professors have positive marks, as far as I know TESC is almost exclusively online (outside the nursing program, right?) so how can the reviews of classes seem so mixed but the professors so well received?

AND,

is it actually faster in your collective experiences? Because there's some other traditional format programs online that operate on a traditional term/semester system, what appeals to me about TESC in particular is the ability to get an Associate's almost immediately and the idea that I might be able to push through a BSBA-CIS quite a bit faster than I would, say, Oregon Tech's BS in I.T.- Application Development program.

Once more, I really appreciate all of your time!


Messages In This Thread
Looking for some advice before applying to TESC/TESU - by Archer - 07-08-2015, 02:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,418 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,869 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 15,912 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,896 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,774 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,891 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 5,998 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 5,954 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,572 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,262 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)